Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Syphilis Testing- Why is it important?


Syphilis is extremely contagious sexually transmitted diseases. It is most spread around the body by sexual activities such as oral sex or anal sex. Even long kissing sessions and proximate body contact can lead to syphilis. The disease begins with a sore which is normally painless. However, most people tend to ignore these sores which ultimately grow to the deadly disease. Most of the people who carry this disease are usually unaware of it. Hence, they transfer the disease to their partners too.



In some cases, pregnant women may too be carrying this disease. However, pregnant women who suffer from this disease tend to pass it on to their babies. This refers to congenital syphilis. It can lead to abnormalities in child and may sometimes result in the death of the baby. Like many other problems, syphilis isn't spread by toilet seats, hot tubs, door knobs and so on.

What are the symptoms?

The symptoms of syphilis are usually differentiated in three stages and different stages have different symptoms. However, after the exposure there may be no symptoms at all for many years. There are three stages: Primary, secondary and sometimes, latent phase.

     Primary
The symptoms in the primary stage of syphilis are painless. The sores are firm and round in nature and are referred to as chancres. These syphilitic sores usually appear about 3 weeks after the exposure. If treated, these chancres disappear after three to six weeks. If not treated, the disease may escalate to the next step.



     Secondary
The symptoms in the secondary stages of syphilis includes
A non-itchy rash commences from the trunk and then goes on to spread on the whole body. The rash will appear to be rough and the color will be red or reddish-brown.
     Sores in the oral, anal and genital area.
     Hair loss in the form of patches
     Fatigue
     Headache
     Weight loss
     Pain in muscles
     Swollen lymph nodes
     Fever
     Sore throat
If these symptoms are properly taken care of, they may disappear in a few days. However, they may continue to return for a brief period of time in the long run.
If syphilis isn’t treated in its secondary stage, the problem may escalate to the late or latent syphilis. 

     Latent
The latent phase of syphilis lasts for several years. In this case, the body does not have prominent symptoms. There are chances of the symptoms disappearing or the problem becoming more serious. In the phase, the T. palladium bacteria continue to be dormant with the chances of recurrences. Even if you do not notice any symptoms, it is better to get treated.

 How is it tested?

In order to confirm syphilis, the doctor usually carries out a physical examination and checks upon the sexual history. The test is done by three procedures: blood test, bodily fluid test and cerebrospinal fluid. If anyone is getting diagnosed for syphilis, their sexual partners should get diagnosed too.

Why is testing important?

Getting the syphilis testing done will not only help you find the detect but will also be beneficial to get the correct treatment. Getting the right treatment for syphilis, can be very helpful for preventing any further exposures or complications. Since most of the time, the symptoms aren’t visible, people think there is no need of getting treated. People who have not tested for syphilis, may unknowingly pass it on to other people which may be a health risk.

If the result of syphilis testing is positive, usually the doctor will suggest starting with the treatment.

What is the danger?

Several people around the world are affected by Syphilis. It is noted by doctors that people who aren’t treated for syphilis or the other sexually transmitted disease will have a significant threat upon the health of the individuals. Even if these diseases do not show signs initially, then can go on to develop and cause injury.

The formation of sores in case of syphilis can prove to be extremely annoying for the body. This is because the sores may interfere with the external appearance. Getting right treatment in right time, can play a significant role in preventing the disease. 


6 comments:

  1. HERPES VIRUS PERMANENT TREATMENT   The herpes simplex virus is a contagious virus that can be passed from person to person through direct contact.Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an infected adult. They then carry the virus with them for the rest of their life.Infection with HSV-1 can happen from general interactions such as eating from the same utensils, sharing lip balm, or kissing. The virus spreads more quickly when an infected person is experiencing an outbreak. Additionally,it is possible to get genital herpes from HSV-1 if the individual has had cold sores and performed sexual activities during that time.HSV-2 is contracted through forms of sexual contact with a person who has HSV-2. It is estimated that around 20 percent of sexually active adults within the United States have been infected with HSV-2, according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). ( AAD ) While HSV-2 infections are spread by coming into contact with a herpes sore, the AAD reports that most people get HSV-1 from an infected person who is a symptomatic, or does not have sores.having multiple sex partners being female having another sexually transmitted infection (STI) having a weakened immune system 
    TREATMENT 
    Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!   for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication.  
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR PERMANENT CURE  EMAIL:drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM ON +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant monitoring was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital that I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am so happy how Dr Voke cured me from Herpes virus and Hepatitis-b, since 4 year ago i was effected with herpes simplex virus 1 and hepatitis-b, and i have taken all manner of drugs prescribed to me by several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr Voke, and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email and asked him for solution about my herpes simplex virus 1 and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after two weeks, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cured from this wicked disease until i met Dr voke i’m very grateful to you and i know your herbal medicine will save more millions of lives. his email Address: doctorvoke@yahoo.com,
    connect with him on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/Drvoke/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Ebhota pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospitals with the same result. However, I was convinced by an Instagram friend to try herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all by email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348089535482 You won't regret it, I promise. ,,//

    ReplyDelete