Tuesday, August 28, 2018

How to take STD tests at home and benefits?



Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are just something that are embarrassing for a lot of people. Although sexual health is very important, people usually don't come up talking about it even with the doctors. Many people consider that if they do not face any symptoms, they may not be suffering from the STDs. But about 80% of the sexually active people who do not take up any contraception or rather protection while having sex are very much at the risk of developing these diseases. Most of the time, there may not be any symptoms, but the infections remain. If they are not treated properly it can prove to be dangerous for the overall health.



STD test at home

Since many feel awkward about talking their sexual health, they prefer taking the STD tests at home. There are test kits available for home too.

     Individual STD at Home Test Kits
You may find the appropriate home testing kits for individuals in the store. If you are looking for the option to just getting tested all by yourself, then this may be the most prominent option for you. If you have become infected by any recent sexual contact, the results will be more accurate. Some of the diseases that can be tested by it are HIV, syphilis, HPV, Chlamydia, Genital Herpes and many more.

     Combination panels
This may be a surprise to many but not all STDs reflect their symptoms. Sometimes you won't even get to notice that you may be suffering from any. Apart from getting tested for one infection, you can get tested for multiple infections using the kit. These may be inclusive of the testing of HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia. Some boxes even allow you to take test for 14 sexually transmitted infections at a time.

     Test with Partner
You may not be confident and too scared to take a test. This is normal. However, since you feel you are infected, there are chances that your partner may be infected as well. You can consult your partner to come along and take a test with you. This will be beneficial for both of you. If you know about each other's sexual health, you will be able to take more precautions and avoid any kind of risk that may come on your way. You can purchase the testing kits and get it all done.

Why take a test at home?

So, many people are really uncomfortable to open up about their sexual health with any doctor. Reports have found that several of people are infected but not all of them turn to a medical consultant for help. These people feel embarrassed for being suffering from sexual diseases.

There are many people who take up these tests at home. This is most prevalent for the STD testing in Arizona. Well, taking a test at home can help you with a lot of things.


  Avoid awkward conversation
Many people prefer not to get tested at a clinic since they will have to converse about all the private things which may become awkward. You can definitely rely on your doctor to help you, but at the same time you may find it uncomfortable. You may sometimes tend to lie about your sexual health to your doctor. This may initially seem a small deal but if your doctor doesn't know all the information, he may not be able to perform the proper treatment. Taking a test at home will prevent you from all kinds of awkward conversation.

     It saves a lot of time
If you are to take a test at the clinic, you will need to plan alot of things. You will have to get an appointment, visit the place wait for your call and then get the test done. You may need to cancel out some important details out of your plan just to get the testing done. However, if you get a self testing kit, you can complete the test within a few minutes. It will save you against the trouble of visiting a doctor and thus, save your time.

The results of testing at home may not be accurate always. You can visit any clinic in this case and get it done. You should look for 'STD testing near me over internet and there will be vast ocean of options available. You can choose one reliable option and get the test done.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    stds symptoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

      Delete
  2. Thanks to Dr. James for his Marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. James, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. James cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+ 2348152855846)
    vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia,

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother David has been diagnose with HERPES for a little more than a year. He showed signs of it for close to three years and no Doctor was able to figure out what was wrong, until my sister whom he had been living with kept trying to bring him to each doctor ---- finally found a doctor who recognised almost immediately that he had HERPES. He has been taking medication that was made available to him only through a medical grant funding from those who have donated to the continuing research for a possible cure. He has slowed down in the progression, but without side affects. My hopes and prayers are that, you can HERPESo contact the Doctor for possible cure if you have HERPES or any relative suffering for same disease here is their contact is as follow. healthmedlab@gmail.com OR info@healthmedlabclinic.com  their Website: www.healthmedlabclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( Allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Oluwale Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 10 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Oluwale. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. write him on mail droluwaleherbs@gmail.com He deals with High Blood Pressure, Chronic Kidney Diseases, Cancer, HIV, ALS, Diabetes, Virginal infection, Genital Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, HSV, Pregnancy.
    You can reach this great herbal Dr Oluwale on
    Email droluwaleherbs@gmail.com  
    WhatsApp/Call  +2348165160236
    His website:: https://droluwaleherbs.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..

    ReplyDelete