Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Causes and Symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's)


The different kinds of sexually transmitted diseases if not treated can grow and prove to be fatal. However, reports have shown that a number of people don’t confront the doctors because of shame. But it is really necessary to get the STD testing done. There are a number of centers around the world where the individuals get their testing for STD done. If you are looking for STD testing in Arizona, you should search for the “STD testing near me”. There are a number of diseases for which you should undergo the tests.



It should be noted that not all sexually transmitted diseases make their symptoms visible. If you are sexually active and do not use the contraceptives then you are very much prone to the STD. Even if you feel that you are not prone to it, there are chances that you are affected by the Sexually transmitted diseases. As per reports, 80% of the people are at the high risk of being affected by sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active and do not use any kind protections. These diseases can grow out to be deadly, which is why doctors encourage the patients to talk about it and get it treated.

Some of the prominent sexually transmitted diseases with their signs and symptoms are mentioned below

Chlamydia


This is the STD caused by bacteria which is basically transmitted due to anal, oral and vaginal sex with the infected person. This is one of the most common forms of sexually transmitted diseases around the world. Usually it happens that people suffering from chlamydia do not notice significant symptoms. Nevertheless, the people who show symptoms of being infected do it within a week.

Some of the symptoms of chlamydia includes

  • Pain while urination
  • Penile discharge (men)
  • Pain while sexual intercourse
  • Swollen testicles (in men)

Some of the other symptoms which are very common while suffering from chlamydia include

  • Discharge
  • Bleeding
  • Pain in the rectal area


Syphilis


This bacterial STD is also transmitted by vaginal, oral and anal sex. This had been quite prevalent in the old days and can even be found in today’s generation. Men are more prone to syphilis and it is considered to be one of the serious problems. Syphilis if not treated in the right time can lead to HIV. If you become infected by HIV, treatment gets really difficult and the immunity system of the body gives up. IF you are infected by syphilis, there are high chances that you might be infected by HIV.
Syphilis usually occurs in four different phases: primary, secondary, latent and tertiary. Now all these phases have their own different symptoms. Nevertheless, the symptoms of primary syphilis which the men and women mostly go through includes

Small sore when the body becomes infected. The sore is usually painless and forms itself in the lips, anus, penis or vaginal area.

The lymph nodes swell up around the infected area.

Other prominent symptoms of syphilis include:
  •          Rash in the palms or feet. Nevertheless, these sores usually don’t itch and are painless.
  •          Feeling of tiredness.
  •          Soreness in throat.
  •          Extreme headache
  •          Lymph nodes are swollen.


Herpes



This is one of the most common kinds of sexually transmitted diseases. It is formed by the HSV or herpes simplex virus. HSV1 usually infect the mouth due to oral sex or HSV2 usually affects the genital area due to anal or vaginal sex with the infected person. These are the virus that are transmitted due to direct contact such as oral sex or kissing. HSV if not treated properly can lead to serious problems.

People suffering from herpes usually doesn’t show any infections. Some people do not have the symptoms of herpes. Thus, it is difficult to trace the problem. Herpes causes blisters which are often considered to be skin pimples. These symptoms should not be ignored but need to get the testing done.

Any person suffering from sexually transmitted diseases needs to talk to their doctors without feeling embarrassed. There maybe possibilities of suffering from it, and on the recommendations of the doctor you should get the testing done.

3 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8.
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    ReplyDelete
  3. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete